I've been thinking about how much I really want a recipe book... but not just any recipe book. I'd like all of the of the family recipes, i.e. mom's cinnamon rolls, cookies, strawberry-rhubarb pie, mac and cheese, green chile quiche, etc.; Alyssa/Erica's green chile sauce and anything else good that they make (and I'm sure everything they make is good); dad's stir fry, breakfast burritos, red potatoes, grilled salmon, and steak; grandma's green chile stew; and anything else you all can think of! My old roommate kelly has a bunch of family recipes printed onto 3x5 cards and put into a little book thing. I was always jealous. So there's an idea. It would be kind of cool if some of mom's recipes were in her own handwriting :)
just a thought
PGCB #144 - Watercolors
8 years ago
5 comments:
Here's a recipe for you. Mc Donald's drive through. Trader Joes frozen throw 'em in the skillet meals. I got plenty more.
mmm.... thanks.
If you're lucky you might just get one of these...
Hi Hill! Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! We are so excited for you and we will be there!
Post a Comment