Some of you have already heard this story.
Once upon a time there was a girl named Hillerini who had an older sister named Alyssapissa. Hillerini and Alyssapissa would talk on the phone all the time and have crazy-good conversations.
One dark and gloomy day, Alyssapissa stopped answering her phone. It was a sad day in the life of Hillerini. But Hillerini, who was known for her relentlessness, would still call her sister occasionally. Instead of having the pleasure of talking to Alyssapissa, however, Hillerini was left to merely leaving silly messages. Alyssapissa never called Hillerini back.
A season passed, and Hillerini was finally brought news of the long lost Alyssapissa from her oldest and wisest sister, Erockastar. Erockastar told her that Alyssapissa was making speculations about Hillerini being pregnant due to the fact that Hillerini's boobs looked bigger in some of her facebook photos (Hillerini was unaware of this fact). Hillerini simply explained that she has been sitting around like a fat lard lately which gives the appearance of bigger boobs, and assured Erockastar that she was not, in fact, pregnant.
After the conversation with Erockastar, Hillerini decided to call Alyssapissa up and give her a hard time--only in jest, of course. Alyssapissa did not, however, pick up the phone. Hillerini figured she was busy and perhaps a text message would allow Alyssapissa to respond at her leisure. Hillerini sent the following text: So, I heard that you're spreading rumors that I'm pregnant... A little while later, Hillerini's phone rang, and lo and behold, it was Alyssapissa!
"Hello!" said Hillerini, only to hear an unclear response in a man's voice. That's weird, thought Hillerini. It's not Alyssapissa, and it doesn't sound like J-Rod (Alyssapissa's spouse). Once the initial shock of hearing the strange voice wore off, Hillerini composed herself and replied most eloquently, "What??"
"Somebody called me from this number?" said the man in a thick, Mexican accent. Hillerini was confused once again, but after a second it struck her.
"Oh sorry, I must have the wrong number." And then she hung up the phone and was incredibly embarrassed, yet amused, at remembering all the silly voicemails she had left in this stranger's inbox, and more still at the text message she had sent him less than an hour ago! So, I hear you're spreading rumors that I'm pregnant.... Ha! Well, at least she knew why Alyssapissa never called her back anymore.
Hillerini immediately texted her parents and asked for Alyssapissa's current cell phone number. Apparently Alyssapissa had changed her number when she moved to Connecticut, and Hillerini somehow missed the memo.
THE END

3 comments:
HILARIOUS :)
wow. haha makes for good laughs later!
hardeharhar. Well, I knew I couldn't keep you off my scent forever. You finally figured it out. I gave my old cell phone to my mexican boyfriend. You caught me!
Post a Comment