Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Big Snowstorm

Here are some pics from what they are calling "The Storm of 2010". I do realize that this much snow is normal for some places, but it's new to any of us that experienced it here! I don't think I even saw this much snow in Utah when I lived there. The only place I have probably seen this much snow was in Colorado in the mountains.

Sitting on a throne of snow



Kevin was working hard to clear the driveway



Exhausting work!


Rob was working on the walkway


That was my attempt of clearing off Kevin's car with a normal snow scraper...


Thank goodness for a 4WD vehicle. My truck earned a little more respect after the storm.



The tiny point on the table is evidence of a tiny snowman Kevin built earlier. It got buried alive. Now the table looks like a Dairy Queen ice cream cone!


View from the front door


Kevin's car


The Saturn


I took a lap around the house... it was exhausting, and cold!


It was very pretty, but thank goodness it melted quickly!

4 comments:

Judy Prestwich said...

That is amazing! It might be fun for a day or two.

cariesthoughts said...

WOW!!!
That's so much snow... its insane!!

Sarah and Wes said...

Wasn't the snow crazy?! And you guys got hit even worse than we did!! Yikes! Did you know that Nyree lives in Virginia?

Hillery said...

Yes, we're actually in the same stake! We went to DC together a little while ago.